Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TBC Soundtrack

Trying to finish this story but as always I'm having a bit of a hard time. A lot of music is mentioned on TBC and I'd figure I share with you music that helps inspire the story. Music that the band members would enjoy, etc.

Smashing Pumpkins:
  1. Bullet with Butterfly wings (youtube.com)
  2. 1979 (youtube.com)
  3. Tonight (youtube.com)
  4. Today (youtube.com
  5. Ava adore (youtube.com) *this is one of my favorite*
Metallica--basically the whole black album, but to be specific:

  1. Enter Sandman
  2. Unforgiven
  3. Sad but true
  4. One
  5. Sad but true
  6. The god that failed
Most song can be found here

My Chem (obviously)

  1. Kill all your friends (youtube.com) ** Cause we all want to party when the funeral ends**
  2. Heaven Help us (youtube.com)
I may add more to this list but this is pretty much it. I think they are pretty good songs so I rec you give them a chance if you haven't heard them. (OMG I hope you've all heard at least one from this list!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting