Sunday, September 4, 2011

Meet the Black Choir

I started this story about a century ago and I used to post it on FP.com. Then what usually happens happened and I got stuck. Now, I was trying to get into writing again (I'm trying to work on DCFR), and was just reading this story.

Of course the story is about Rockstars (what do I like more than that, really?)and it's only about 2 chps from the ending. So, I've posed myself a challenge. If I can manage to write a chap for that story tonight. I will post the story of AFF.net. I won't post this story until I write at least 1 new chp. for it.

I think you guys will enjoy this story here are the characters:

Alan, youngest guitarist and Zin's brother. He has some seriuos issues.
Surf, 2 years older than Alan is the drummer. He is on a constant sugar high, loves his 90's rock.
T, no one is 100% sure what the T stands for. Some believe Zin knows what it stands for since they've known each other for a long time. Oh, his the base player.

Zin is the lead singer and has trouble controlling his impulses, his pride, and admitting any type of weakness. Well except how terrified he is of his mother.

Butch is head of their security team and one of their best friends. About the only person Zin will actually listen to. He has a huge crush on Erika.

Erika is a fan, who follows them around every tour. She isn't the scary type.
Fred, is the tour manager. He yells a lot, and just wants to avoid a head ache.
Al, is actually a girl. She is strong and won't hesitate to kick your ass. The roadies are terrified of her, and there's a rumor going around 'bout her and Surf.
Sam roadie, seems to always be around and is the go to guy for simple errands (coffe, suitcase, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting