Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reflections and Photographs: thanks

I want to thank everyone who took the time to review this story.
I had few but wonderful reviewers, and it made me so happy to see how involved you became with these characters, with this story. I'd love to continue playing with this universe. Jack is a character that is completely and absolutely embeded in me, he won't get out of my head. I know almost everything about him, from what were his favorite P.Js when he was 7 to what he will probably have for dinner tonight. If you ever have a question for him please don't hesitate in asking. However, I'm sad to say I have a very hard time writing in his point of view, because well he is very different from me, and all of his emotions are hard for me to capture. I really hope at least one more story will come out of this universe. I believe Grant and Nik need a little more spotlight. I'd also love to tell you guys about Jack's time in Chicago. We'll see what happens...

Thank you Lilmissgg, eatmorefish, and Lisa for your last reviews, it meant a lot to me to hear your thoughts through out the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting