Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A look into Adam

Diary of a confused and frustrated rock star, is flowing so nicely right now. I'm very excited despite the lack of reviews. The story has become darker than I had originally planed it, and it does pose a huge challenge, because it's from Daniel's POV, when most of the story is really Adam's.
With that in mind I though it necessary to share bits of Adam with all of you. Here is the song that has kept me writing almost all night.





This song doesn't just work with the time frame, but it clearly states Adam's feeling. I can easily imagine him, sitting on his brown living room couch, guitar in his hand, cigarette hanging from his lips, as he plays along to this song set on repeat.  He probably used it for inspiration, many times... after all the one thing he wants to hear from Daniel is the thing Daniel will probably never say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting