Saturday, March 12, 2011

MUFFINS

Has anyone read Requiem for a Dream?

I didn't want to watch the movie until I read the book. That was over 3 years ago, and I'm about to break down and just watch the movie. Why is the book written that way? Oh, my god, it distracts me so bad from the actual story. I keep reading back to see if I can figure out who is talking, when the "quote' started. What did this writer have against comas?

The way this book is written is keeping me from reading a book that I hear is really good. I have periodically picked up and put down this book for THREE years.

I've looked through google, as to why the book is written this way, or if anyone else finds this difficult to read and now I'm wondering, "Am I the only one? Is my book some how different than the one everyone else reads? Is the story so good you can ignore all of this that bothers me? And if so,  Why can't I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting