Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Friend Means you pull the Triger, there is an ending at sight!

Chp. 22 of BF is at 1587 words. I'm at a point where I could call this chp finished, not just based on the word # but the point of "they arrived", they've had their moment. However, I  think the climax will be in the next half and with out it the chp won't be as entertaining and with it the story will be DONE. This will be the difficult part to write and if I call this chp done. I will use this as an excuse to take a bit longer on 23.t

I'm not sure what I'll do, but know that repost of 21 should be soon (waiting on Beta) and 22 should also be around next week (also waiting on beta).

Little something about the Epilogue


Not much truly I don't want to give tooo much away:

There will be a change in POV

Someone Dies

Someone is born

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting